Wednesday 25 May 2011

Au Revoir!

Travel in Style
Bonjour, mon ami's, I am off on my trip to Paris tomorrow morning, would you believe I have only just finished my packing?! I have too many clothes that I feel the need to drag with me every holiday. I have my outfit for the plane planned like a typical tourist. I may do some sporadic posts whilst I am away to witter on about my adventures, so do stay around my lovelies.

Ava & Frank knew how to travel in style

I will obviously look this amazing



9 comments:

  1. Au revoir Hannah, have the most wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about your Parisian adventures. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I will bore you to death with it all soon hah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and enjoy yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your travels! I am packing for a three month temporary move and I can't seem to fit all of my most beloved treasures in two suitcases. What did you bring? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennyboo: Thank you, oh wow I would be terrible packing for that amount of time, I would try and take everything! I have packed a selection of my favourite dresses, a skirt three pairs of shoes, a whole load of accessories! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon voyage, I hope you have lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. paris is a beautiful city. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I am seriously jealous, I hope you have the most amazing time, and allow me to live vicariously through you! Make sure you take loads of photos to show us!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete