Friday 29 April 2011

Nice Day For A White Wedding

Well I am not much of a royalist but I still watched the wedding and I thought Catherine's Sarah Burton dress was perfect for her, timeless style and very Grace Kelly. For now I thought I would share with you my favourite wedding dress of late.  Charlotte Dellal's (I have a slight obsession with her) wedding dress was custom made by Giambattista Valli which she apparently wore with leopard print shoes, that's why she's mind kind of girl!



Lovely Vintage Themed Set



Adorable wedding invitation 

Charlotte's 2nd wedding outfit with her sister Alice

Dita & Marilyn 

Gwen & Gavin

Both Gwen's and Dita's wedding dresses are reportedly going to be featured in the V&A Museum in London in 2013, I will most definitely be making a visit. 













5 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Kate's dress was very classic and elegant. Oh, Gwen's wedding gown remains a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Gwen's dress too, quirky but still elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen's will always remain a favourite of mine and Charlotte Dellal's...There are no words!!!!! So AMAZING. That exhibiton will definitley be a must see. Have a lovely weekend Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra: Glad you like!x

    Kelly Marie: Aren't they both just gorgeous?! I own a wedding dress from the 1950s that I totally wanted to wear as an everyday dress but it's way too OTT. Anyway, hope you are having a grand weekend and enjoying the sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete